Thursday, October 30, 2008

Update

Well it has been a long time since I posted anything, so here is the update. We are doing great! My husband loves his new job and I am working for Kelly Services at a publishing company. It is temporary through the end of the year.

It is strange not working for HBU but rather exciting – new things to learn, new people to meet, so many opportunities. The job is about 23 miles from our home, which is almost exactly how far it was from HBU to my home in Richmond. The commute takes 25-30 minutes rather than 45-90 minutes. The commute is very much a drive through the country rather than sitting on an eight-lane highway. There is a part of the commute that is on a four-lane highway, during this stretch of the drive I will see a few cars but never have to slow down. When I get on the country road part of the drive, I might see 4 or 5 cars and never have to slow down – well I do have to watch for deer so that keeps my speed under control.

All in all, things are going well in this new frontier.
Elaine H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home